By Patrick J. Sloyan
Investigative reporter Patrick J. Sloyan, a former member of the White condominium Press Corps, revisits the final years of John F. Kennedy's presidency, his fateful involvement with Diem's assassination, the Cuban Missile situation and the Civil Rights circulate. utilizing lately published White condo tape recordings and interviews with key within avid gamers, The Politics of Deception reveals:
• Kennedy's mystery behind-the-scenes bargains to solve the Cuban Missile Crisis.
• The overthrow and assassination of President Diem.
• Kennedy's antagonistic interactions with and makes an attempt to undermine Martin Luther King, Jr.
• Kennedy's mystery and interesting dealings with Diem, normal Curis LeMay, King and Fidel Castro.
• Kennedy's final 12 months in workplace, and his guidance for the election that by no means was.
The Politics of Deception is a clean and revealing examine an iconic president and how he tried to control public opinion and forge his legacy, certain to entice either heritage buffs and those that have been alive in the course of his presidency.